Senin, 19 November 2012
X2 Club is an upscale club located in a high traffic area for nightlife seekers in Plaza Senayan. We cater to a nixed high end crowd and have a full service bar.
X2 Club offers a sophisticated warm ambience & state of the art sound merge to form a stylish entertainment atmosphere. X2 Club plays host to the finest lnternational & local DJs playing progresive and trance music, live musician and entertainment nightly and spotlights an ever-evolving roster of up and coming artists.
Address Plaza Senayan 4th FloorPhone 021-5725560
Jl. Asia Afrika No.8
Jl. Asia Afrika No.8
Fax 021-5725570Operating Hours Wednesday - Saturday : 9.00 PM until 4.00 AM
Bars And Clubs Aren't All Bad
Clubbing definitely has its flawsI'd be crazy to say there was nothing annoying about going to clubs. There are at least a dozen reasons to get put off by them. It's not hard to see how some people could decide it's not their thing.
- They can be overcrowded.
- They can be way too loud, often to the point where you can barely talk to anyone.
- They can be cheesy.
- They can be pretentious.
- They can be overpriced (cover charge/drinks/coat check/VIP section, etc.).
- The staff can be rude and arrogant.
- They can be stiflingly hot.
- They can be smelly and dirty.
- They may have annoying dress codes.
- They can sketchy and dangerous.
- The music can be awful.
- The atmosphere can be very superficial.
- You may have to wait forever to get a drink.
- The lights can be overly intense, annoying, and blinding.
- They can be full of drunk idiots.
- People may be stuck up, rude, obnoxious, or catty towards you.
- If you're a guy, some jerk may try to pick a fight with you.
- You may not directly get into a confrontation, but be near one when it happens and have your night ruined by the bad vibes it causes.
- If you're a girl you'll probably get groped, harassed, and hit on by idiots.
- If you go out a lot, and see the same people week after week, they can sometimes be a very vapid, unhealthy group of friends.
- You may have to wait in line for a long time (even worse if it was all a trick, and the place is dead once you get inside).
People who don't mind clubbing don't have as bad a reaction to the annoying partsI've noticed people who like clubbing acknowledge its flaws, but don't get as bent out of shape about them as some of us do.
- They plain don't care about some things that other people find annoying (e.g., crowded conditions, how everyone is acting, cover charge, etc.)
- They see some of the annoyances more as minor nuisances than deal breakers.
- They go in knowing what they can and can't do at clubs. They don't get ticked off because they can't do something like have an in-depth conversation, because they never went in with the expectation that they could do that. It's a theme I often bring up in relation to other issues. It's easier to enjoy things if you take them for what they are, rather than getting annoyed at what they might have been.
- They see the annoyances as coming with the territory. They realize some of the flaws of clubbing are a natural side-effect of the things that can make them fun.
Most people reach a point where they don't go clubbing as much, if at allClubbing has enough drawbacks that many people do it less and less as they get older. Some stop going at all and will tell you they don't like it anymore. To be fair, there are other reasons this happens, such as having more responsibilities and plain getting older, but plenty of people simply feel that it all just starts to get old over the years. Some of the novelty wears off, and even if you're good natured about clubbing's flaws, they still start to wear you down after you've experienced them enough.
Reasons people go out to bars and clubsSo I covered the down sides. In my experience bars and clubs offer people plenty of reasons to go to them as well. I find people who dislike them tend to be dismissive of these reasons though. I'll get more into that afterwards. Here are the usual reasons people go clubbing.
- To dance.
- To hear music they like, sometimes through a good sound system.
- To see a certain band or DJ play.
- To drink.
- To get out of the house and go somewhere.
- To go out and hang out with a few friends.
- To go out in a big group.
- To go out and see the other regulars and staff you know will be there.
- To go out and meet new people.
- For a chance to hook up with someone.
- To shoot some pool.
- To watch a game.
- Just to be in an interesting, stimulating environment (i.e., music, lights, decor, etc.)
- To blow off steam after a rough week of working or classes.
- To be out in a big group of people.
- To do drugs.
- To check a new place out and see what it's like.
- To be out in your 'scene' with like-minded people.
- To dress up and do something more glitzy than day-to-day life.
- To be somewhere that's happening.
- Source : http://www.succeedsocially.com/clubbing